Soft Washing Drones NJ: With so many challenges associated with traditional building cleaning methods, technicians are constantly put at risk because they must use lifts and harnesses or access certain areas from the roof. Plus, there is always a chance that damage will occur because they have to perch on the side of buildings and use supplies to clean and sometimes hand wash the exteriors.
Enter the magic of drones! Soft washing drones, using a low pressure setting and special chemicals to safely clean tall buildings, don’t have to touch the surface. Programmed and manned by one technician, this person controls the drone and directs it where to go, thus eliminating the need for large teams of techs to be deployed on every job. In turn, this frees up cleaning company owners to dispatch more technicians on other jobs.
Reasons to Use Drones For Exterior Cleaning
Here’s why drones are great for exterior cleaning:
- Jobs are completed in a much tighter time frame than traditional washing
- No damage to roof slate, tiles or sensitive surfaces such as windows
- Drones can remove all substances that technicians can, including dirt, spider webs, mold and mildew, bird droppings, residue, etc.
- Safety of employees
- Safety of passersby on ground
- They use low pressure feeders, pure water and biodegradable chemicals
- No need for bucket trucks, scaffolding or suspension gear with a large crew
- Computer-guided drones do all the work without all the bulky equipment
- Less impact on business
- Cost efficiency
- Shorter timelines
On top of all that, drones can be used on delicate or old surfaces that need extra care, such as historic buildings and facades, churches, older structures, and buildings with tight areas. In the end, soft washing by a drone prevents the risk of damage because there is no need for anything to touch the surface of the building.